Monday 15 October 2012

Promote...Promote...Promote...My Blog Piktiyur Op Da Dey (Wafungpinoy.blogspot.com)

Guys promote ko lang uli yung isang blog ko.
I have more photos to share to those readers who wants to view more picture only rather than reading blogs.
This is my second  blog WAFUNGPINOY.BLOGSPOT.COM.
I need more viewers para lalo akong ma-inspire magpost.
For now I am posting minimum of 5 pictures (individual characters) a day.
This blog is all about picture of HOT, HUNK, HANDSOME pinoy pictures.
Including also farenjer pictures.
Dont worry wala akong ipopost na bastos diyan, I mean yung totally nude.

WARNING! This blog is created for Adults only.

I do not own those pictures.
If you wish to remove and claim your picture just send me Email anonymousdessertboy@gmail.com






















































7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. uploaded from my picasa web...dami pa nakasve sa laptop ko puro umbre lang haha. natatawa nga ako pag hinihiram minsam laptop ko, pinapalogin ko sa Guest, baka kc mabuko tayo hehe

      Delete
  2. Sayang di ako ang nauna :-(
    Mga typical look lang :-(

    MAS GUAPO ANG NAG POST AT MAY ARI NG BLOG!!!

    NA-MISS KITA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Nakasama pa photo ng partner ko. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang saraqp ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaamua

    ReplyDelete